Policies at The Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast
In order for our guests to have the best lodging experience possible at our Gatlinburg, Tennessee bed and breakfast, we have established the following policies. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need additional information.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- Children by prior arrangement only.
- Cancellation/date change policy:
If a guest calls more than 14 days (30 in October) in advance of arrival date, no fee will be assessed. If a guest calls between 1 and 14 days (30 in October) prior to the arrival date, a cancellation fee equal to one night’s lodging or one-half the entire reservation, whichever is greater, will be charged. If a guest cancels between 1-24 hours prior to arrival, a cancellation fee equal to the full cost of the reservation will be charged.
When a guest does not arrive or call prior to the day of the reservation, a “no-show” fee will be charged equal to the amount of the entire reservation.
- The Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to charge a single-night premium of $25.00 or require a two-night minimum during peak times which include, but are not limited to, three-day weekends, holidays, and October.
- A resort fee of $25.00 maybe charged on arrival to cover the cost of parking, Wi-Fi, and club house access (swimming pools, tennis courts, and fitness center).
- A cleaning fee of $15.00 per day maybe charged on arrival.
- Spa policy:
All spa packages cancelled less than 72 hours in advance will be charged in full for the scheduled spa service.
The state of Tennessee is recommending safeguarding protocols for all businesses, that are based on the recommendations of the CDC and OSHA. The Foxtrot B&B is taking the following steps to reopen safely and help our guest and employees remain healthy. The owners/employees of The Foxtrot B&B have been tested for COVID-19 and found negative.
Guest will be asked a series of questions, via email, 3 days prior to arrival:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Are you under quarantine or stay-at-home orders where you live?
Guest will be informed, via email, 3 days prior to arrival that:
- There will be a touchless temperature check of each guest.
- They will need to bring face masks with them.
The touchless portion:
- Temperature check of each individual via contactless IR thermometer.
- Contactless payment:
- Can use credit card on file.
- Can change credit card number at check-in.
- NO cash accepted
- Credit card receipt via email.
The contact portion:
- Registration (signature required)
- Pens to be sanitized after each use.
- All food items coming into the Inn are cleaned.
- All food items are properly stored at the appropriate temperature.
- All items (utensils, pots and pans, chargers, dishes, napkins, etc.) used in the preparation and presentation of the food are sanitized/sterilized.
- Dining room table and chairs are wiped down and sanitized before use.
- All condiment containers (sugar, creamer, salt and pepper) are sanitized prior to each meal.
- Chef and helper wear mask and gloves.
- Server wears mask and gloves.
- Server will dispense all drinks (coffee, water, juice).
- Server will serve all pre-plated food.
- Server will remove everything from the table.
- All items (utensils, pots and pans, chargers, dishes, napkins, etc.) used in the preparation and presentation of the food will be sanitized/sterilized before being stored in the appropriate cabinets and drawers.
- For those guests who do not wish to eat with others in the dinning room or wish to get away early, we offer a to-go breakfast. It will consist of a piece of fruit, a muffin, and a to-go cup (for coffee, tea, or juice) in a bag which will be left by your door the night before. We need to know if you want this by noon of the day before.
- Individual wrapped items (cookies, brownies, etc.) will be left on the tea cart in the kitchen.
- All literature (books, pamphlets, etc.) has been removed from the rooms.
- All bedspreads, throw and decorative pillows have been removed from the rooms.
- All hairdryers and spa pillows have been removed from the rooms. But, they are available for your use upon request.
- All beds are triple sheeted.
- All bedding and towels are laundered and sanitized after each stay.
- All drinking glasses are sterilized and sealed when replaced.
- All jetted tubs are filled, circulated and sanitized prior to guest check-in.
- Each room will receive a daily straighten (straighten bed, empty trash, clean and sanitize sink, replace used towels, restock refrigerator, etc.) by personnel wearing mask and gloves. Guest may opt out of this service.
- All rooms will contain individually packaged amenities.
- All food and drinks placed in the rooms will be individually packaged.
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, after guest check-out, by personnel wearing mask and gloves.
- An air purifier will be placed in each room, after it is cleaned, when a guest checks out.
- Frequently cleaned and sanitized, including light switch and door knobs, as set forth by the CDC and Health Dept. guidelines.
- Replaced the common cloth towel with disposable, paper towels.
- Sanitizing all high traffic/high touch areas (hot water machine, coffee chest, counter, cream and sugar set, kiosk screen, etc.) regularly.
- Placed hand sanitizer station on coffee bar.
- Door handles/pulls will be sanitized as set forth by the CDC and Health Dept. guidelines.
- Sanitize all tables and seating regularly.
- Posted signage, as recommended by the state, on COVID-19 best practices.