Policies at The Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast
In order for our guests to have the best lodging experience possible at our Gatlinburg, Tennessee bed and breakfast, we have established the following policies. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need additional information.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- Children by prior arrangement only.
- Cancellation/date change policy:
If a guest calls more than 14 days (30 in October) in advance of arrival date, no fee will be assessed. If a guest calls between 1 and 14 days (30 in October) prior to the arrival date, a cancellation fee equal to one night’s lodging or one-half the entire reservation, whichever is greater, will be charged. If a guest cancels between 1-24 hours prior to arrival, a cancellation fee equal to the full cost of the reservation will be charged.
When a guest does not arrive or call prior to the day of the reservation, a “no-show” fee will be charged equal to the amount of the entire reservation.
- The Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to charge a single-night premium of $25.00 or require a two-night minimum during peak times which include, but are not limited to, three-day weekends, holidays, and October.
- A resort fee of $25.00 maybe charged on arrival to cover the cost of parking, Wi-Fi, and club house access (swimming pools, tennis courts, and fitness center).
- A cleaning fee of $15.00 per day maybe charged on arrival.
- Spa policy:
All spa packages cancelled less than 72 hours in advance will be charged in full for the scheduled spa service.